Holy Spirit Weekend
Many people have a good theology of the Holy Spirit but limited experience. In this Holy Spirit weekend Dr. Reimer & Dr. Sanders will teach on things of the Spirit and then create "lab time," an experiential environment where we practice walking in the things of the Spirit.
"In our experience, setting aside time to intentionally focus on practicing walking in the Spirit helps people to grow in this area by leaps and bounds. While it often requires some courage to take a risk in stepping out in faith, the teaching and fellowship will provide inspiration to help you be bold. Stoke the flames of your faith with us during this Holy Spirit weekend event!"
"You will receive POWER when the Holy Spirit comes upon you." Acts 1:8
TOPICS OFTEN COVERED:
- Preparing our Hearts
- Prophecy - Hearing from God Today (with time to listen)
- Role of the Holy Spirit
- Filling of the Holy Spirit (with impartation prayer)
- Marks of the Spirit
- Healing (with a healing prayer time)
- More of God
- Overcoming an Orphan Spirit
- Recognizing the Religious Spirit
- Keeping in step wiht the Spirit
Check out the book River Dwellers by: Dr. Rob Reimer to prepare for our time together!
More details coming soon!!!